At Island Sands Realty, our staff will make every effort to accommodate your family or group. If you need additional assistance that is not provided through our website, we invite you to call us at (251) 970-1190.
Beach Homes require weekly rentals during summer seasons (Saturday to Saturday).
- All Condominium Weekly Rental Rates include the 7th night free!
- Some minimum stays apply during summer and peak summer seasons.
Your reservation fee includes a rental prepayment charge of 25% of the rental amount that will be applied to your rent upon arrival. The balance will be due 30 days prior to arrival and will be charged to the credit card on file.
- There is a $35 non-refundable processing fee, due at the time of booking, that covers expenses associated with the initial booking.
- Lodging tax varies by property location.
Payment of rental is due 30 days prior to arrival. This payment will include all taxes and fees.
- For your convenience, we accept e-Check, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover when booking online.
- It is your responsibility to check all reservation confirmations for accuracy. Please call (251) 970-1190 immediately if any corrections are needed.
- Each unit is limited to the sleeping capacity that is shown in the property description including children. Having more than the designated capacity is not permitted and may result in forfeiture of payment and eviction.
- Properties will only be rented to individuals 25 years of age and older.
- Any reservation obtained under false pretenses will be subject to loss of rental and/or eviction.
- Pets are not allowed in any rental property. A pet, or any evidence of a pet found on the premises, is cause for eviction and forfeiture of rent.
CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES:
- If you find it necessary to cancel your reservation, you must give advance notice in order to receive a refund of your advance rent payment.
- CONDOMINIUMS: You must provide notice 30 days prior to arrival to receive your refund less a $50 cancellation fee.
- BEACH HOMES: You must provide notice 90 days prior to arrival to receive your refund less a $50 cancellation fee.
- If less than the minimum notice is given, your advanced rent payment will be forfeited unless the property is rebooked for the entire stay.
- There will be no refunds for early departures or inclement weather, including hurricanes and tropical storms unless the State of Alabama issues a mandatory evacuation for Gulf Shores/Orange Beach.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT:
- Check-in starts at 3:00pm. The electronic check-in code that you have been provided WILL NOT ALLOW ACCESS BEFORE 3:00PM.
- Check-out is by 10:00am on your scheduled departure day. We appreciate your adhering to this time, as we have housekeeping scheduled to clean the unit for the next guests’ arrival.
- Before Checking Out…
- Please dispose of all trash in proper outside containers.
- Please clean coffee pot. Wash and put away dishes, pots and pans. DO NOT leave dishes in the dishwasher.
- Close and lock all windows and doors when leaving.
- Turn off all lights, fans, stove and small appliances.
- Cleaning needed beyond normal usage or repair of damage to units will result in additional fees accordingly.
All units are equipped with appliances: stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave.
Most units do have washer and dryer in the unit. Check website for complete list of included appliances for each particular unit.
In addition, all units are furnished with the following:
- Initial start-up set of bath tissue, papers towels, garbage bag and dishwasher detergent. Additional items will need to be purchased by guest for the duration of the stay.
- Bed Linens*
- Bath Towels*
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes, Flatware and Glasses
- Basic TV Service
*Please be aware that we do not provide extra linens during your stay or exchange linens.
Items that are not provided include the following:
- Bath Tissue
- Paper Towels
- Foil or Plastic Wrap
- Coffee Filters
- Garbage Bags
- Condiments (Ketchup, Mustard, Salt, Pepper, etc.)
- Dishwasher Detergent
- Dishwashing Liquid Soap
- Bath Soap
- Beach Towels
- Beach Chairs and Umbrellas
- Please leave your rental unit reasonably clean at check-out.
- Clean and return any used dishes, cookware, etc. to their proper place.
- Place all trash in outside trash receptacles.
- Lock all doors and windows.
You may make tentative future weekly reservations in person or by phone by calling (251) 970-1190 prior to your scheduled departure date. Reservations are subject to availability and rate.